As part of the Microsoft Virtual Academy, Microsoft hosts a Live Web Event for IT Professionals titled “Make Windows Azure Your Datacenter”. This live web event is free of charge and is instructed by “The David Aiken”, Group Technical Product Manager voor Windows Azure.
Following is the description of the course:
Make Windows Azure Your Datacenter! This Jump Start will help you understand how you can use Windows Azure Infrastructure Services, such as Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks, to migrate, extend, run, manage and monitor common workloads in the cloud. The jumpstart will be led by Microsoft Lead Azure Technical Evangelist David Tesar and Azure Group Technical Product Manager David Aiken. Get ready for a live online interactive experience highlighting the latest and greatest via numerous scenarios and demos all while answering questions from the audience.
This course will feature the following modules:
- Windows Azure Overview for IT Pros
- Understanding the core infrastructure: Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Storage, security, etc.
- Identity: Active Directory on IaaS
- Identity: Federating to Windows Azure Active Directory
- Migrating your web applications + make them highly available
- Monitor your workloads
- Extend System Center 2012* with Windows Azure
This course will take place on Thursday May 16th at 9:00am (PDT).
More Information and Registration
You can read more about this course and register yourself at the MVA Jumpstart page.